Job opening: human resource jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- The Head Human Resources shall provide strategic leadership and expertise for the management of the overall Human Capital and Resources business for the Company, including assessing the current systems and processes in place already and making appropriate changes.
- Provide HR leadership and Drive strategic and operational level HR related planning including Labor Relations, Recruiting & Staffing, Compensation & Benefits, Leadership Coaching, Employee Development and Performance Management.
- Ensure/Maintain all HR processes & records relative to local statutory requirements while providing guidance and leadership to the business regarding regulatory interpretation and compliance.
- Implement appropriate communication tools and systems to ensure effective flow of information including employee opinion surveys, leadership communications, etc. This must be done on a constant basis
- Develop appropriate work force plans (e.g. Employee Handbook etc) in support of key business needs and develop/implement appropriate change management plans as required.
- To effectively utilize Training as a tool for strategic planning, skills development, competitive advantage and employee motivation.
- To initiate and facilitate the annual Performance Assessment and Career Development System(PACDS) in all departments to ensure merit driven and high performance organization.
- To design and implement a Compensation & Benefits (C&B)systems geared to competitive remuneration and pay for performance.
- To administer Payroll flawlessly in compliance with Company guidelines and pay for performance program as designed during the annual Performance Assessment and Career Development review
- To administer the benefits program in accordance with Company policy in the following areas as may be appropriate; Monetization of utilities, Company car, Loan administration.
- Full execution of the recruitment process including: Creating job profiles/ description.
- Manage the posting of job vacancies using the best approved performing recruitment channels.
- Consistently seek to find potential talent and develop a pool of internal and external talent.
- Monitor the job market and prepare analyses and summaries of the main job market movements.
- Prepare the yearly recruitment plan and the budget based on the various department needs and make a recommendation to the Managing Director.
- Ensure that all sensitive records are kept confidential (salary ranges, offers, some job roles, contracts of employments etc.).
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Industrial Relations or other HR related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years HR experience, ideally HR leadership in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Demonstrated success in development & application of up-to-date practice in employee relations, HR policy & formulation, recruitment & staffing and training & development.
- Strong written & oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environments.
- To be knowledgeable and current with all provisions of Labor Law specializing in the following areas: Pension Administration, Industrial Relations, Insurance – Medical, Workmen’s Compensation etc.
- Credible track record of delivering impactful results/solutions in a fast paced work environment.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!