Human Resources Manager
Job opening: human resource jobs, jobs in Abuja, Nigeria
Human Resources Manager
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
The Northern Nigeria Education Initiative Plus (NEI+) project works to improve the quality of and access to education in Northern Nigeria, equitably and sustainably.
The Human Resources Manager oversees and manages human resources issues on the project.
Reporting & Supervision
This position is housed in Abuja, Nigeria, reporting to the Senior Finance Specialist.
- Review CVs and application information and prepare short-list for any vacancies.
- Schedule interviews.
- Organize and assist in conducting interviews alongside senior management.
- Write minutes of the interview proceedings.
- Orienting newly employed staff to the NEI+ Abuja Office.
- Prepare and provide new employee documents containing Creative rules and regulations.
- Process and compile employee records confidentially and accurately in files.
- Work with Team Leaders to ensure employees who go on leave fill in Leave Forms.
- Ensure individual employees fill in and submit Time Sheets on time.
- Reconcile Timesheets with information on Leave Forms.
- Ensure all employees are on Medical Insurance, together with their eligible dependents.
- Ensure all queries and challenges faced by employees regarding their medical insurance are attended to by the Insurance Company for clearance.
- Monitor contract renewals and ensure performance evaluation is completed.
- Provide information as required by Compliance Officers/Auditors during the control/audit exercise.
- General administrative duties like mailing and receipt of internal and external mail for the administration, courier service arrangement and if needed give assistance to faxing, photocopying and making sure that staff contacts are updated.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Human Resource Director (Creative Home Office).
- Prepare minutes for Staff Meetings.
View Full details and apply through Ngcareers go to https://ngcareers.com/g/60512
Apply to this job and send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!