Job opening: hotel, travel jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management.Applicant should hold an OND certificate with or without working experience
Method Of Application:
Interested and qualified applicant should submit his or her CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 080963806958 Adeleke Street, Off Tinuade Street, Off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria