Job opening: hotel, travel jobs, jobs in Lagos, Nigeria
- Prepares sweet bread, loaf, Dry cake, cake, croissant and donut according to S.O.P
- Checks production schedule to determine variety and quantity of goods to bake
- Measures ingredients, using measuring cups and digital scale.
- Mixes ingredients to form dough or butter by using electric mixer.
- Cuts dough into uniform portions with divider rounder.
- Molds dough into loaves or desired shapes of bread.
- Places shaped dough in greased or non stick pans and baking tray
- Spreads or sprinkles topping, such as cheese, Chocolate, vegetable, and meat on specialties.
- Places pans of dough or baking tray in proofer to rise.
- Inserts pans of raised dough in oven to bake
- Adjusts drafts or thermostatic controls to regulate oven temperature
- Removes baked breads from oven and places breads on cooling rack.
- May bake , loaf, Dry cake, cake, croissant and donut
- May be designated according to specialty baked as Baker, sweet bread, loaf, Dry cake, cake, croissant and donut according to shift worked as Night Baker
- Maintain cleanliness kitchen area by following S.O.P
- Order, receive, to stocker and stock supplies
- Stock count daily, weekly and monthly. Report to Supervisor
Apply to this job and send resume to: https://ngcareers.com/g/68284
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!