Job opening: healthcare jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Analysing Information , Administering Medication, Judgment, Verbal Communication, Managing Processes, Legal Compliance, Productivity, Quality Focus, Attention to Detail.
Please apply in person to:
H94 Ikota Shopping Complex,
VGC - Ajah.email@example.com
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!