Job opening: healthcare jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- The selected candidate will be responsible for the delivery of basic nursing care to patients.
- Supported by a senior nurse within the practice, she will deliver care within the boundaries of her role, focusing upon supporting patients to be healthy, disease prevention and screening activities.
- S/he will work collaboratively with the rest of the practice team to meet the needs of patients.
- Work with the rest of the medical team to assess, plan, develop, implement and evaluate programmes to promote health and well-being of patients.
- Assist physicians in the delivery of high quality patient care.
- Support patients to adopt health promotion strategies that promote patients to live healthy and encourage principles of self-care.
- Implement and participate in vaccination and immunization programmes for both adults and children.
- Promote and deliver evidence-based care for patients
- Work effectively with the team to clearly define values, direction and policies impacting upon care delivery.
- Participate in team activities that create opportunities to improve patient care
- Honest and God fearing
- Diligent and hardworking
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to multitask
- Detail oriented
- Willing to learn
- Must be computer literate
- A good team player
- Should have an uncompromising focus on excellent service delivery
- Should be between 28- 38 years
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!