Job opening: healthcare jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Drive Sales and Promotional activities for the assigned products in the assigned territory to ensure attainment of sales targets.
- Implement Marketing programmes in the assigned territory as directed by Marketing Dept.
- Organize Clinical Meetings and Seminars on coy products (One Major and two minor, monthly) for relevant health pare practitioners.
- Collect information on any drug interaction and adverse drug reaction concerning Evans Therapeutics Ltd products from Doctors, Pharmacists and any other health personnel and ensure such is reported to the regulatory affairs department within 24 hours using the appropriate reporting forms,
- Minimum of B. Pharmacy with evidence of completion of National Youth Service Program.
- Candidates with less than 6 months to complete their NYSC programme will be considered for interview.
- Previous work experience as a Medical Representative is not essential as adequate training will be provided.
- Successful candidates would be required to work in any part of the country.
Method of Application:
- Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications & CVs, to this e-mail address, stating their Qualification, Age, Mobile Tel No. and Other relevant details.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!