Job opening: healthcare jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Effective knowledge of HMO marketing/business development
- Prompt submission of monthly capitation
- Appropriate adjudication, negotiation of claims
- Timely treatment of pre-authorization requests and codes
- Sufficient and effective deployment of monitoring/quality assurance tools
- Effective provider visitation and proper reporting of visits and Quality Assurance tools utilized in weekly report.
- Effective use of computer to analyze report and submit reports.
- Strong knowledge of the HMO industry
- Must have excellent computer skills (MS Office) and the ability to learn new systems/programs quickly
- Strong analytical, investigative and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work sometimes long hours during the busy periods
- Ability to prioritize, handle pressure & responsibility, and work within deadlines strongly emphasized
- Able to write and submit report as at when due
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!