Medical Sales Representative
Job opening: healthcare jobs, jobs in Lagos, Nigeria
DKT INTERNATIONAL is an organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT INTERNATIONAL is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Medical Sales Representatives based in Lagos, Ekiti (Ado-Ekiti), Adamawa (Yola). We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion and distribution of our products.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and committed individuals to fill the following position:
MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE- LAGOS- EKITI (ADO-EKITI)- ADAMAWA (YOLA).
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Achieve monthly sales target.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Work closely with the Medical Detailing Manager and the Regional Manager to ensure the Medical Detailing Program is equipped to influence private and public sector health provider’s behaviour.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve the sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the medical detailing objectives, organize trainings and build capacity of the providers accordingly.
- Identify and organize capacity building and training as required to the healthcare providers.
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
Apply to this job and send resume to: https://ngcareers.com/g/66751
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.