Job opening: healthcare jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- To ensure laboratory tests are carried out according to laid down procedures and perform tests as assigned by laboratory & Technical Support Manager.
- Perform sampling and all laboratory analysis while adhering to all safety rules.
- Assist in the formulation of drilling fluids and perform analysis on drilling fluids.
- Perform routine QA/QC test on all chemicals.
- Check and report calibration dates of all lab equipment and update records.
- Segregate chemical waste and maintain records.
- Support other operational activities when required.
- Support field work and monitor equipment/tools movement.
- Visit vendors base for sampling and verification of chemical quality
- Perform basic report of Laboratory analysis.
- The position requires a sharp thinking graduate of Industrial Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with at least two (2) years of laboratory experience in the upstream oil and gas sector.
- Basic certification and training in HSE will be an added advantage.
- Good appreciation of standard methods for analyzing a range of Production Chemicals and Drilling fluids.
- Good appreciation of Forte’s quality control procedures and guidelines.
- Balance of technical knowledge with interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people.
- Good people management skills.
- Good oral, written, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Attention to details.
- Problem analysis and solving skills.
- Internal: Production Chemical & Services and Drilling Fluids & Services departments.
- External: Service providers.
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates whose skills and capabilities match the job profile should send their CV with subject: "Laboratory Assistant - FO/FUS/LA/1115" to the e-mail.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!