Job opening: healthcare jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Analyze organic or inorganic compounds to determine chemical or physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions, using chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques.
- Conduct quality control tests.
- Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed.
- Prepare test solutions, compounds, or reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct tests.
- Induce changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light, energy, or chemical catalysts for quantitative or qualitative analysis.
- Evaluate laboratory safety procedures to ensure compliance with standards or to make improvements as needed.
- Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency or to diagnose malfunctions.
- Write technical papers or reports or prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests.
- Confer with scientists or engineers to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
- Develop, improve, or customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, or analytical method.
- BE / B Tech / B.S. in Industrial Hygiene / Chemical / Environment Engineering with minimum 5Years Experience In Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Refineries, Fertilizers in Industrial Hygiene System, (SHEM) Standards, Application of industrial hygiene activities, Audits, and regulations SHE / Risk Management.
- Considerable training in the field of Industrial Hygiene Management procedures and practices.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!