Job opening: healthcare jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Carrying out risk assessments and considering how risks could be reduced;
- Outlining safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards;
- Carrying out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented;
- Making changes to working practices that are safe and comply with legislation;
- Leading in-house training with managers and employees about health and safety issues and risks;
- Keeping records of inspection findings and producing reports that suggest improvements;
- Recording of incidents and accidents and producing statistics for managers;
- Producing management reports, newsletters and bulletins;
- Ensuring the safe installation of equipment;
- Managing and organising the safe disposal of hazardous substances, e.g. asbestos;
- Sdvising on a range of specialist areas, e.g. fire regulations, hazardous substances, noise, safeguarding machinery and occupational diseases.
- Should possess a minimum of HND/B.Sc from a reputable instutition;
- Must be HSE Certification;
- Must have at least 4 years working experience as a Safety Officer;
- Must be Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel usage.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!