Job opening: healthcare jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Be results Focus.
- Be a graduate with a Business related Degree.
- Have substantial years of experience in a similar role within a multinational organization or small-medium enterprises (SMES).
- Be able to communicate effectively (verbally and in written form) and build and sustain working relationships.
- Be able to use generic IT applications.
- Be able to improve and sustain performance.
- Be able to demonstrate customer care attitude.
- Must be an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS) or evidence of undertaking CIPS examinations at the Professional Level.
- In return we offer competitive salary, pension, flexi-time, 22 days' of annual leave right from start date of employment and the opportunity to play a key role in a multinational organization in providing world-class services to internal and external customers.
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates should please send their updated CV's and a covering letter (not more than an A4 page) describing your employment experience with proven abilities for the applied position to:
The Human Resources Department,
27 Oba Akinjobi Street,
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!