Job opening: engineering, architecture jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Producing designs – initial outlines or full plans.
- Presenting project details and technical information to colleagues/clients.
- Writing reports.
- Managing project budgets.
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in regulatory legislation, guidelines etc.
- Writing and advertising tender documents and managing contracts.
- Liaising with clients, contractors, government agencies, local authorities and suppliers.
- Monitoring flood levels.
- Supervising staff and site workers.
- Using a variety of specialist computer applications/simulation software.
- Managing and maintaining water and sewerage infrastructure operations.
- Ensuring that projects keep to budgets and timescales.
- Maintaining awareness of current environmental issues.
- Excellent analytical skills, Team working skills, Problem solving skills, Good time management, IT skills and Communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate a genuine knowledge and interest of the water industry and environmental issues.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in relevant field.
- Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills and Negotiating skills.
- Patience and diplomacy because the profession requires a collaborative approach.
- Ability to understand and analyse complex information and present it simply and accurately.
- An investigative mind, IT skills, attention to details and flexible approach to work.
- An interest in the law and the ability to understand regulations.
- A professional certification is an added advantage.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!