Job opening: engineering, architecture jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Preparing reports, designs and drawings.
- Making calculations about loads and stresses.
- Selecting appropriate construction materials.
- Providing technical advice.
- Obtaining planning and/or building regulations approval.
- Liaising with relevant professional staff.
- Monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors.
- Administering contracts.
- Managing projects.
- Inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in relevant field.
- Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills and negotiating skills.
- Patience and diplomacy because the profession requires a collaborative approach.
- Ability to understand and analyse complex information and present it simply and accurately.
- An investigative mind, IT skills, attention to details and flexible approach to work.
- An interest in the law and the ability to understand regulations.
- A professional certification is an added advantage.
- Creativity, Commercial awareness, Teamworking, Mathematical skills, IT skills and Analytical skills.
- A good working knowledge of construction materials is important.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!