Job opening: engineering, architecture jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Responsible to the Rigging Superintendent for the leadership and organization of the rigging and moving loads function on the site/installation to fully execute the requirements of the rigging and moving loads support service safely and effectively Key aims and objectives.
- Accountable for promoting Safety.
- Plan & control work activities ensuring that a safe system of work is in place and followed during all lifting operations
- Implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the rigging work scope is completed efficiently, in compliance with LOLER and to a high standard of safety.
- Review and approve all lift plans developed by the site/installation rigging and moving loads function .
- Complete all work scopes in accordance with applicable workpack / jobcard instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches.
- Ensure job cards are completed and accurate progress reported.
- Ensure time writing for the rigging and moving loads function is accurate and completed on time.
- 5-8 years’ experience in rigging in Oil & Gas / Fabrication environment.
- Previous Offshore Rigger experience is essential.
- Level 3 Rigging Assessment or equivalent certification is preferred.
- Good level of verbal and written communication in English.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!