Process Engineering Manager
Job opening: engineering, architecture jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Lite Shore Engineering Services (LSES), a leading firm in oil and gas/ energy sector and vacancy exists for this position for suitably qualified candidates
- The role is responsible for achieving life cycle production targets, economic and contractual and reservoir management objectives, and monitoring, evaluation and optimization of production.
- To liaise with third parties and other Company Segments to design & coordinate activities & resources.
- To plan and supervises routine and most non-routine well intervention operations.
- Support Asset team on field development planning and maintenance.
- Develop production and completion strategy, production forecasts and budgets.
- Participates in the development of F.E.E.D and Field Development Planning.
- Monitors & evaluates Well/Field performances and recommends remedial and/or enhancement activities for optimum ultimate recovery.
- Performs analysis of technical data and studies, including well tests, production performance, PLT, RFT, PVT data.
- Provides detailed work-over/well re-entry requirements.
- Prepares Well Intervention Proposals.
- Liaises with Operations & Facilities Engineers on troubleshooting and de-bottlenecking in production systems.
- Defines the life cycle based well completion designs.
- Coordinates & prepares the conceptual and detailed well completion Basis of Designs and Well Test Basis of Designs.
- Determines the optimum production system and delivers conceptual design.
- Evaluates the performance of the existing systems and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Analyzes and defines the cause of well performance failures and generates candidates for productivity enhancement.
- Proposes & designs preventative and remedial activities.
- Provides cost data for financial modeling - hardware costs, installation costs, operating, work-over and maintenance estimates.
- Defines the most appropriate artificial lift system for a particular field and to provide the basic design.
- Analyze efficiency of Reservoir Pressure Maintenance, EOR and proposes corrections & improvements.
- Ensures Proper communication with relevant parties (Client, segments, third parties, etc.).
- Maintains full awareness of Production technology related developments across all product Lines, including R & E centers.
- Identifies areas justifying R & D investment and communicates to the relevant Research Center and/or Product Line.
- Manages the dissemination of relevant Production Technology related information through Company Knowledge Management Systems.
- Ensures the application of Company quality and safety standards.
- Ensures application of Company QHSE Management System.
- Performs Decision & Risk Analysis for all proposed activities.
- Prepares/Supervises preparation of short and long-term production plan.
- Contributes to FDP.
- Develops & Monitors Daily/Monthly Production Reports.
- Participates in the development of Production Budget.
Qualification and Requirements
- 5 years in commercial planning within a significant entrepreneurial and commercial achievement.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in field production, operations, production technology, workover, stimulation, (acidizing and fracturing), ESP and beam pumps etc in the upstream oil and gas sector
- All management characteristics, skills and expertise to manage and work with multicultural, multidiscipline teams.
- Establish and maintain proper communication channels to inform Management, Partners, Government Agencies and others to ensure that they receive pertinent and required information.
- Very strong good communicator with strong command of the English language and have the ability and desire to establish and maintain amicable relationships with all levels of CCED employees, government, partners and contractors.
- Very strong understanding and ability to ensure that risks related to health, safety and environmental are managed effectively.
- Experience of all aspects of Oil & Gas operations and Management.
- Experience in assessing models, well locations, and optimizing well profiles and estimating production availability.
- Should have excellent leadership, communication and coaching skills, as well as sound business awareness and experience of leading multidisciplinary projects.
- Experience working in West Africa or preferably in Nigeria would be an advantage.
- Expertise in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) software.
- Well-developed report writing and presentation preparation and delivery skills, Strong appreciation of project management skills with ability to multi task and function effectively under pressure.
- Very Strong leadership with excellent negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and provide direction and coaching to the business.
- Results oriented with a high sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with business and strong financial acumen.
- Excellent relationship building, interpersonal and communication skills. Political savvy, diplomacy, maturity and tact including the ability to relate with a diversity of people.
- Strong business ethics and high level of integrity BS Degree in Petroleum Engineering.
Person Specification / Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Business / People Management degreе