Job opening: engineering, architecture jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Provide technical support for corporate clients.
- Design, implement and support IT, Security end Network Solutions for corporate clients.
- Troubleshoot Core network problems.
- Upgrade come network equipment and configuration.
- Install and configure Microwave links, PTP Links, PTMP Radio and indoor A?.
- Laying cables, trunks. PVC.
- Basic RF knowledge.
- Experience in installation and configuration of Outdoor/Indoor radios, AP, ...3- Configuration and maintenance of cisco networks (routers and switches)
- Knowledgeable in Mikrotik router boards Configuration.
- Good knowledge in EIGRP, OSPF BGP VLAN, Trunks and VPN networks.
- Very Good Knowledge in Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPNs.
- Good Knowledge in Unix Servers (Red hat, Centos, and Debian).
- Very Good knowledge in IP sub-netting, super-netting and aggregation.
- Cisco ASA and Juniper firewalls configuration and maintenance is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in Virtualization.
- Ability to understand and work on new technologies and to quickly adopt to equipment made by different vendors.
- Ability to design topologies and provide consultancy for corporate customers.
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack.
- Troubleshooting distribution and core Network problems.
- LAC/LNS Implementation and troubleshooting knowledge.
- MPLS L2VPNs, L3VPN5 and VPLS knowledge is a plus.
- B.Sc (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Communication Engineering or Telecom.
- CCNP is a must; CCIE is an added advantage.
- A previous experience in deploying ICT infrastructures is mandatory.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!