Job opening: engineering, architecture jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability;
- Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines;
- Developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs;
- Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers;
- Making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments;
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques;
- Planning and designing new production processes;
- Producing details of specifications and outline designs;
- Recommending modifications following prototype test results;
- Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design;
- Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints;
- Working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector;
- Monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!