Job opening: engineering, architecture jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Plans, develops, implements and improves manufacturing methods, processes, and documents for new and existing products to ensure on time delivery of proto types, first time jobs and projects for manufacturing.
- Assists sales and the program manager in technical communications with customers.
- Assists in development of strategies concerning process/product development timelines, and project priorities.
- Provides engineering resources for the support of new and existing products in manufacturing.
- Ensures technical organization compliance with operations strategic objectives.
- Conducts process capability studies and optimizing processes to achieve ongoing cost reductions.
- Works closely with Sales, Quality and Manufacturing teams to support the successful completion of all development project activities, defining, developing, verifying and validating new products for successful production.
- Applies fundamental scientific principles to create practical solutions to technical challenges and provide technical support across functions.
- Prepares work instructions for manufacturing processes
- Implements process controls to prevent and/or detect process failures and ensure process continues to operate as originally validated
- Identifies and establish process limits through process characterization studies and DOE’s
- Manages process validation activities, including writing protocols and reports, addressing deviations and non-conformities, and making statistically valid conclusions.
- Assesses failures and determine and address root causes.
- Presents technical information to customers and suppliers.
- Supports manufacturing continuous improvement projects.
- Leads or supports the transition of new products from development into production.
- B.Sc./B.Eng. in Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, related technical field or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge Esprit / Solid works or similar software in a precision machining environment.
- Knowledge of mechanics of materials desired.
- Hands on, self-directed, continuous improvement and result orientated.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, tool and fixture design, time standards, and machine center capabilities.
- Knowledge of ISO.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects with a strong problem solving ability.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills required.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!