Job opening: engineering, architecture jobs, jobs in Lagos, Nigeria
JNC International Limited is a Turnkey Medical Equipment solution company, representing an impressive list of international manufacturers of leading medical technology brands, that are global providers of Medical Technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiotherapy Engineer
- Installation/ commissioning, repairs/ services of linear accelerator equipment.
- Planned maintenance, emergency corrective maintenance, upgrades.
- Issuing of important product or customer notifications.
- Fault finding complex electronic systems, pressurized gas systems, mechanical assembly and adjustment of the radiation beam to achieve required output specification.
- Courtesy calls to local customers and telephone support.
- On-site operation/demonstration and users care maintenance training, after sales services and preventive maintenance services of linear accelerator equipment.
- Installation and commissioning of sold and supplied products at customer’s site/hospital.
- Extension of after sales service to end users/customer
- Organizing and conducting local training program’s for client personnel in product’s operation, users care and maintenance techniques products.
- Operation of a rigorous system of planned preventive maintenance service for customers.
- Generation of sales and maintenance service contracts.
- Product specialist support to the operating division of the company.
- Devise, implement and deliver practical and comprehensive programs for emergency repair call out/ maintenance and operations of products in use across Nigeria.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the development of a team that gains market share to ensure JNCI becomes the medical equipment supplies and maintenance provider of choice in Nigeria and West Africa.
- Maintain Linear Accelerator supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
View Full details and apply through Ngcareers go to https://ngcareers.com/g/60545
Apply to this job and send resume to: email@example.com
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!