Job opening: engineering, architecture jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Provide HSE support and advice to staff and contractors.
- Ensure alignment of project safety strategies / plans.
- Work with Company and Contractor’s management and Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSH&E) organizations to implement the safety, health, and security programs.
- Verify implementation of the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) Contractor's Safety Plan.
- Act as the HSE Lead for key assets and projects, coordinating the provision of HSE function support to the Asset Manager and Project Manager.
- Facilitate implementation and execution of the HSEQ Management System processes to assure compliance with the Project Safety Management System (PSMS) requirements in the execution of company’s projects and production operations.
- Provide competent HSE inputs at HAZIDs, HIRAs, HAZOPs, SIMOPS, design reviews and gate reviews. Advise Contractor of Safety requirements, expectations, and best practices.
- Communicate and coordinate guidelines for safety awareness, recognition, and incentive programs.
- Ensure contractors are systematically assessed through a rigorous monitoring and auditing process and managed to achieve an excellent performance.
- Prepare, organize and coordinate general specific HSE training as required.
- Establish and lead HSE campaigns to target key risks associated with operational assets and projects.
- Manage the collection and timely reporting of key proactive and reactive HSE metrics to the organization.
- Facilitate regular Safety inspections, assessments, and audits at the various project sites in accordance with established processes or as requested by project management.
- Develop project Safety Audit Schedule, conduct site Safety audits and assist Project Management in responding to project audits.
- Organize and participate in investigation and follow-up of incidents, including development of remedial action plans.
- Provide root cause analysis expertise to support these efforts and review reports.
- Provide a competent resource for emergency and contingency management and develop and manage emergency response exercises as required.
- Min Diploma in Engineering, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline.
- Possess certification in NEBOSH.
- Min 5 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas-Offshore Construction and Marine Industry.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001, ISM, ISPS standards and HSE
- Management systems is highly preferred.
- Strong passion in HSE.
- Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Words and Power point.
- Able to work independently and meticulous.
- Must be tactful.
- Must have a good level of physical fitness and stamina.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!