Field Service Engineer
Job opening: engineering, architecture jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Field Service Engineer
- As a Field Service Engineer you will be based at our regional office supporting new and existing sub-field engineers.
- Field service work will include service, commissioning, trouble-shooting, maintenance, technical advice and training sub-field engineers on equipment on facilities or on site.
- Perform on-site installation of electrical or mechanical systems and equipment; perform ongoing preventive maintenance, repair and calibration after installation.
- Respond to requests for emergency repairs and services to troublesome equipment.
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation, operation, calibration, repair and maintenance at client's sites.
- Coordinate technical advice and counselling as agreed upon with other sub-field assistance team.
- Develop and further expand technical knowledge and expertise, currently recognized industry standards for engineering ability.
- Maintain knowledge of applicable product line warranties, and accomplish effective warranty administration.
- Plan, prepare and/or instruct both internal and external training programs as required, to impart and perpetuate field engineering and/or product knowledge in area of specialization.
- Perform administrative functions; such as writing technical reports, ordering materials, securing quotations, preparing job status reports, reports to customers, time sheet and expense sheets on a complete timely, and thorough basis.
- Maintain knowledge of the report system to the extent required for timely and accurate input of field information necessary.
- Provide leadership and technical direction to skilled labor performing work on customer sites.
- Coordinate EHS aspects on site.
- Knowledge to troubleshoot and provide routine maintenance checkout for wide range of equipment vintage.
- Prepare timely and accurate technical reports for customer records and a reference for future outages.
- First or Second degree in Engineering or in related field.
- Age range: 26 – 45 years.
- Minimum 3 Years post NYSC work experience or a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have at least 5 years work experience in field engineering or supervisory role in a reputable firm.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, focused individual who can respond appropriately to emerging site challenges.
- Skilled in the use of AutoCAD, MS office suite, MS project, etc.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!