Job opening: engineering, architecture jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Responsible for providing engineering and management for field site operations including drilling of oil and gas wells, underground storage operations, and work-over projects.
- Provide project management and engineering services for various underground storage and gas well operations.
- Provide field oversight of various work-over projects for oil and gas wells and storage operations.
- Provide technical support for underground storage caverns and disposal wells.
- Develop strategies for operational and engineering cavern projects.
- Develop and manage well work-over programs.
- Provide cost estimates for projects.
- Perform analysis of gas well leaching projects.
- Evaluate mechanical integrity of underground storage caverns.
- Develop and execute mechanical integrity tests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering or a related engineering discipline; and an academic background or work experience related to petroleum storage engineering.
- Minimum of 2-4 years relevant work experience required.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines required.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!