Job opening: engineering, architecture jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Oversee and coordinate activities related to construction and maintenance of structures and facilities.
- The candidate will participate in the development of construction projects and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress reports.
- Inspect and review projects to ensure compliance with safety codes and regulations.
- Oversee and direct activities in the construction and maintenance of structures and facilities.
- Develop and implement environmental protection program.
- Apply and obtain all necessary permits or licenses.
- Determine labor requirements for dispatching workers to construction sites.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Construction Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated success as a Construction Manager or the equivalent.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants MUST include a cover letter in their application addressing the following:
- •A discussion of why you believe this is a good fit for you.
- A discussion of your experiences and how you think this will fit into this role.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!