Experienced and fully qualified ACCA/ICAN lecturer
Job opening: education, teaching jobs, jobs in Lagos, Nigeria
Position: Experienced and fully qualified ACCA/ICAN lecturer
Location: Fagba in Ifako Ijaiye Local Government Area, Lagos
Crown Academy is an ACCA/ICAN/ATSWA tuition provider recently birth out of the need to assist individuals achieve their professional career goals and realize their potentials. We are looking for qualified ICAN/ATSWA members with excellent pass rate in achieving their qualification and also passionate about bringing high quality ACCA/ICAN/ATSWA training through wealth of teaching experience.
- Strategic & Financial Management
- Corporate Reporting
- Financial Reporting
- Performance Management
- Quantitative Techniques
- Public sector accounting
- Management information
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To deliver high standards of teaching and learning and to monitor the assessment processes in accordance with the requirements of the awarding body and the college.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of the subject through the application of the subject and evaluation process.
- To comply with student and course management procedures including administration such as the completion of registers.
- To design the module booklet to ensure effective learning and coverage in accordance with course outcomes and to liaise with the Course Coordinator and Director of Studies to ensure that it is cohesive and sensitive to student needs.
- To identify, share and embed good practice and resource in teaching, learning and assessment and subject leadership.
- Any other duties that may reasonably be requested by the management from time to time.
Apply to this job and send resume to: https://ngcareers.com/g/68561
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.