Job opening: education, teaching jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Creating a flexible age-based program based on subject matter taught, and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth.
- Establishing effective rapport with pupils; motivating pupils to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for preparation for tertiary institutions or acquiring employment, in accordance with each pupil’s ability; and establishing good relationships with parents and with other staff members.
- Teaches courses in area of certification to secondary pupils, using the College Curriculum, the standards and benchmarks identified for each course, and other curriculum publications as guidelines in teaching individual course content.
- Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development.
- Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials.
- Establishes and maintains standards of pupil behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the classroom. Treat pupils with respect and dignity.
- Communicating with parents and wards over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events.
- Enforces school board policies and regulations.
- Participating in and organizing extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events.
- Participates in curriculum development programs as required, in faculty committees and the sponsorship of pupil activities.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Specialized Knowledge: Certification in appropriate subject or subjects.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others, demonstrate self-discipline and initiative, follow state and district guidelines.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!