Job opening: education, teaching jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Facilitate learning by establishing good relationship with pupils and proper organisation of learning resources and learning environment.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Assess, record progress and prepare pupils for examinations.
- Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further
- Challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum.
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils.
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class.
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation.
- Maintaining discipline.
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development.
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development.
- Providing feedback to parents and careers on a pupil's progress at parents' evenings and other meetings.
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
- Working with others to plan and coordinate work.
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
- Organising and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening.
- Working with parents and school boards or to maximise their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school.
- Meeting with other professionals such as education welfare officers and educational psychologists, if required.
- A minimum of National Certificate in Education (NCE).
- A minimum of 2 years working experience it Children in Primary School.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Montessori Training and Experience is an added advantage.
- B.Ed. Graduates can also apply.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!