Teacher Education Specialist
Job opening: education, teaching jobs, jobs in Abuja, Nigeria
Teacher Education Specialist
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher Education Specialist
The Northern Nigeria Education Initiative Plus (NEI+) project works to improve the quality of and access to education in Northern Nigeria, equitably and sustainably.
- The Senior Teacher Education Specialist will be responsible for providing technical leadership for all teacher education activities, including leading and coordinating the teacher education and systems support activities at the national and state level.
- The position requires experience with teacher training policy and practice, designing programs for data collection and analysis, and personnel management.
Reporting & Supervision:
This position is housed in Abuja, Nigeria, reporting to the Senior Reading Specialist.
- Lead integrated state and LGEA, SUBEB, and SBMC working groups and steering committees in the following tasks:
- Identification of education priorities
- Assessment of education standards
- Review and strengthen instructional quality and teacher performance assessments
- Strengthen instructional quality standards
- Ensure technical coordination of state-level activities and obtain support from directorates and local government authorities as needed.
- Work closely with the Reading Specialist to manage support staff and consultants as needed to ensure the smooth implementation of project activities across technical areas.
- Ensure the timely production, coordination, and reporting of all data: quarterly reports, M&E data, financial information, etc.
- Support the development of reading curriculum and standards in colleges of education in collaboration with NCCE and state based colleges of education.
- Participate in regular meetings and maintain regular communication with state level team counterparts, and with the Senior Reading Specialist to ensure coherent planning, M&E practices, and project troubleshooting.
- Represent the project in major state meetings and events as appropriate.
View Full details and apply through Ngcareers go to https://ngcareers.com/g/60522
Apply to this job and send resume to: email@example.com
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!