Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Responsible for optimizing workshop, warehouse and fleet wide inventory levels and the sharing of stock across all company offices and warehouses, developing relationships with principle suppliers of goods and services to minimize total cost of procurement.
- Ensuring that company vehicles/trucks are never delayed or faced with a health and safety risk through non-delivery of essential equipment.
- Harmonize relationships with suppliers.
- Managing & implementing actions plans against route deviation & stoppage, accidents and any complaint in product shortage at customer‘s site.
- Monitoring and management of partial delivery of goods and services, or non-conformances as well as fuel and truck turnaround times, FMS & GPS tracking.
- Identification of opportunities for improvement for the Company SMS.
- MSc degree in Logistics.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in Logistics/Transport.
- (Project) Management skills training.
- Capable to motivate and manage subordinates and colleagues.
- Perfect knowledge of English language both written and spoken.
- Any systems (warehouse management systems, FMS, ERP) will be an added advantage.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!