State Team Leader
Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Nigeria
State Team Leader
- The NURHI 2 State Team Leader will provide overall management, technical and financial oversight for the Lagos project field office.
- Provide guidance, supervision and support to field office staff including the service delivery, demand generation/advocacy officers, accountant, and monitoring & evaluation officer, including conducting annual performance reviews for the state office staff under his/her supervision;
- Participate in the development and coordination of NURHI 2 Project program activities;
- Collaborate with NURHI partners and other key stakeholders involved in reproductive health and family planning, in his/her domain;
- Liaise regularly with state partners to provide them with up-to-date knowledge of NURHI 2 activities and progress; Ensure compliance throughout the organization with NURHI regulations, Nigerian/state laws, contract agreements, and sound business practice, budgets and NURHI policies; and
- Constantly liaise with Abuja Coordinating Office, especially the Project Director and the Deputy Project Director for technical guidance and program direction.
- Collaborate with Finance and Admin Director on Finance and Administrative issues with a view of ensuring compliance with appropriate rules and regulations guiding the Project operations, and personnel matters,
- Perform other related duties as may be necessary.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, team building leadership and result based management skills
- Good problem solving and independent thinking skills.
- Strong team spirit with high sense of productivity.
- Prof dent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power point)
Education and/or Experience:
- Masters-level professional qualification in Medicine, Public health, Social Science, Communication or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience in an NGO environment
- English fluency (oral and written)
- Fluency in local language will be an added advantage.
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV's to the e-mail with the title of the "Position and preferred city" indicated in the application or in the subject line of the e- mail.
- Note: English fluency (oral and written) and fluency in local language/dialect will be an added advantage. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!