Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Designs and implements safety programs for designated company or workspace.
- Stays up to date on state and federal workplace safety regulations.
- Runs informational meetings for employees regarding proper health and safety habits and procedures at work.
- Identifies health and safety hazards.
- Recommends ways to improve health and safety in the workplace
- Writes up reports detailing health and safety issues.
- Presents reports and suggestions for improvement to company CEO or general manager.
- Fields inquiries from employees about proper safety procedures.
- Responds to on-site emergencies and accidents.
- Investigates on-the-job accidents and writes up reports.
- Identifies hazards or faults that caused the accident and devises strategic plan to remedy those problems.
- Monitors work place on a daily basis to ensure all activity meets safety compliance.
- Conducts official audits of the lab, factory, or office.
- Recruits, hires, and trains new safety officials to assist in audits and other oversight.
- B.S.c/HND in relevant fields
- Communicates details of safety procedures clearly to employees.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Exhibits ability to think practically and creatively to implement the best safety practices.
- Responds quickly and efficiently to emergency situations.
- Remains calm in a crisis.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the specific tools, machinery, or equipment used in the specific place of work.
- Exercises caution and alertness at all times.
- Possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!