Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with the top tier employees by having a deeply rooted relationship with liaison officers, HRs, Managers and Union executives.
- Encourage and foster new business ideas and innovations.
- Develop a robust understanding of the various employers and their relevant industries, with the aim of providing excellent tailored services to them.
- Aggressively grow the market share in value (AUM) & numbers (RSA PINs)
- Drive comprehensive compliance to Pension Reform Act 2014 and PenCom regulations by all employers on our record.
- Hold periodic interactive sessions and presentations through physical visit and telecommunication channels.
- Organize and host periodic mobile services to clients in diverse locations.
- Provide clients with various mechanisms to appraise the organization’s services.
- Tracking consistent monthly remittance of pension obligations by employers.
- Prompt provision of correct contributions schedules to enable upload of pension remittances.
- Ensure timely delivery of client statements.
- Ensure consistent follow up on all clients’ documentations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any social science.
- 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Good background in ICT.
- Experience within the financial services industry with proven track record of significantly exceeding expectations and targets.
- A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Communications & Influence
- Planning & Organizing
- Taking Responsibility/Leading/Supervising
- Honesty and Integrity
- Self Confidence
- Openness & Flexibility
- Great Team Player
- Result Oriented
- Product and Service Knowledge
To apply, kindly visit to submit your email@example.com