Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with the top tier employees by having a deeply rooted relationship with liaison officers, HRs, Managers and Union executives.
- Encourage and foster new business ideas and innovations.
- Develop a robust understanding of the various employers and their relevant industries, with the aim of providing excellent tailored services to them.
- Aggressively grow the market share in value (AUM) & numbers (RSA PINs)
- Drive comprehensive compliance to Pension Reform Act 2014 and PenCom regulations by all employers on our record.
- Hold periodic interactive sessions and presentations through physical visit and telecommunication channels.
- Organize and host periodic mobile services to clients in diverse locations.
- Provide clients with various mechanisms to appraise the organization’s services.
- Tracking consistent monthly remittance of pension obligations by employers.
- Prompt provision of correct contributions schedules to enable upload of pension remittances.
- Ensure timely delivery of client statements.
- Ensure consistent follow up on all clients’ documentations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any social science.
- 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Good background in ICT.
- Experience within the financial services industry with proven track record of significantly exceeding expectations and targets.
- A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Communications & Influence
- Planning & Organizing
- Taking Responsibility/Leading/Supervising
- Honesty and Integrity
- Self Confidence
- Openness & Flexibility
- Great Team Player
- Result Oriented
- Product and Service Knowledge
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!