Product Communications Assistant
Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Nigeria
City-Global Communications comprises of a team of high-caliber professionals with a diverse mix of expertise and experience, from mobile financial services specialists to regulatory experts and economists and management consultants. Each member of the team, however, shares a set of common traits: flexibility, passion, team spirit and a commitment to uncovering hidden opportunities and producing actionable impacts for our clients.
We are looking for passionate, pragmatic and creative candidates to fill the position below.
Product Communications Assistant.
Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
- Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Marketing opportunity for revenue.
- Handle a high volume of interactions and requests via phone, e-mail and voicemail from various internal clients, including senior leaders and their assistants.
- Work with Corporate Communications and other Executive Office teams to support the company’s communications standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism, or any other related field.
- The candidate must have writing, proof-reading and copy editing experience.
- One to two years of experience in a corporate setting.
- Must have a basic understanding and experience of working in Excel spreadsheets.
Other essential personal qualities include:
- Highest attention to detail; committed to getting every aspect just right; ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, high energy and a can-do approach; dependable and displays a sense of urgency about getting results.
- Strong organizational skills – ability to work independently, support existing processes, and process a number of projects simultaneously.
- Excellent client service, interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work effectively across all levels of the firm.
- Ability to work in a team environment is a must.
- Highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.