Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Nigeria
PR Job at Huawei Technologies Limited
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
Position: PR Managerâ
1) Identify main client groups and audiences and determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them.
2) Write interesting and effective press releases, prepare information for media kits and develop and maintain company internet or intranet web pages.
3) Develop and maintain the company's corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
4) Manage communications budgets.
5) Manage special events such as sponsorship of races, parties, introducing new products, or other activities the firm supports in order to gain public attention through the media without advertising directly.
6) Draft speeches for company executives, and arrange interviews and other forms of contact for them
7) Assign, supervise and review the activities of public relations staff.
8) Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts.
9) Establish and maintain effective working relationships with local and municipal government officials and media representatives.
10)the candidates are better from Samsung, Nokia ,Tecno, Blackberry etc.,
Desired Skills and Experience
Â· Proven track record of success managing public relations teams.
Â· Extensive knowledge of the public relations space.
Â· Ability to manage multiple projects and teams at the same time.
Â· Excellent time management, organization, and task prioritization skills.
- 4 - 5 years experience. Mobile industry is preferred.
Job Portal in Nigeria | A Property of JOBGURUS SERVICES