OIL & GAS EXECUTIVE DRIVERS
Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Nigeria
OIL & GAS EXECUTIVE DRIVERS
Our client is purely an independent indigenous Oil & Gas Services company, providing marine integrated Services ranging from offshore support services to Petroleum products and Marine Lubricants supplies requires the services of:
EXECUTIVE DRIVERS: 10
LOCATIONS : IKOYI/VICTORIA ISLAND LAG NG
Main tasks and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Drive assigned official vehicles for the transport of authorized personnel and goods
- Meet officials at the airport and facilitate Immigration and customs clearance as necessary
- Drive visiting expatriate as assigned
- Ensure that all vehicles are neat and comply with the Minimum Operating Security Standards.
- Comply with road and safety measures at all times
- Assume day to day maintenance of assigned vehicle: routine checks, oil and greasing, water, batteries, tires, brakes, etc
- Perform minor repairs and ensure the vehicle interior is kept clean
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes and greasing.
- Follow the steps required by company rules and regulations in case of involvement in an accident.
- Perform other related duties as required.
All ideal candidates should have:
- At least minimum of SSCE Certificate
- An experience of at least 3 years driving with knowledge of auto mechanics;
- A valid Driver's License at least five (5) years old for driving in Lagos and in the sub-region, a driver's license for 4x4 and minibuses.
- LASDRI ID Card is mandatory
- A recent medical certificate of fitness proving that you are fit to drive from General Hospital
- A training certificate on Defensive Driving first aid would be an asset;
- A certificate of training in auto mechanics and any other patent technical training in electronics, electricity would be an asset/ Trade Test
- An experience working in an international institution would be an advantage;
- Language Requirements: Ability to speak and write in English would be an asset;
- Knowledge of computers - MS Office is desirable;
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations
- Safe driving record
- Familiarity with roadways in Lagos and Nigeria as a whole
- Skills in minor vehicles repair a plus.
- 2 Veritable Guarantors working in an existing organization a Must
- Good written and oral skills in English.
- Tasks organization and management - Demonstrates attention to details. Able to organize own work and complete assigned tasks according to directions within agreed timeline;
- Institutional policies, processes, and procedures - Displays basic awareness of Defensive Driving and relevant people within the assigned area of responsibility. Demonstrates basic understanding of policies and procedures and has ability to apply them in routine situations.
- Versatility and adaptability - Demonstrates ability and willingness to learn
- Client Orientation - Demonstrates positive client service attitude; is able to develop good working relationships with internal/external clients.
- Drive for Results - Takes personal ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed results, and has the personal organization to do so.
- Teamwork (Collaboration) and Inclusion - Collaborates with other team members and contributes productively to the team's work and output, demonstrating respect for different points of view.
- Knowledge, learning and Communication - Demonstrates tact and judgment, good listening and communication skills. Exhibits interest in learning and enhancing own abilities and sharing knowledge.
- Business Judgment and Analytical Decision Making
- This position is opened for drivers that have minimum of 5 years as an Executive driver in Lagos state.
There is no Accommodation for this position.
Interested candidate should urgently SEND their updated CV's to the below email address.
An sms will be sent to the phone number on your CV if you are Qualified.
Hurry Now! What are you waiting for? The recruitment is on.
PRO.LOGDRIVERS is a Recruitment Agency. T&C Appliesemail@example.com