Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- To allocate work and completion in accordance with the monitoring system.
- Providing an element of cost, programme, safety and build ability advice on proposed maintenance and capital improvement works
- Adherence to all Statutory Standards and Regulations
- Supervising and coordinating a small team of in house maintenance contractors.
- Responsible for daily checks on the building management systems so that they work at optimum efficiency
- Allocate and control rota of staff and maintain records
- Order materials and services, maintain records control stock
- Bsc or HND in an Engineering discipline.
- 3-5 years engineering experience
- Automation certificate and experience will be of a great advantage
- Ability to identify faults in equipment accurately and quickly when under pressure
- The ability to prioritize works, accommodate conflicting requests, whilst ensuring the day to day functionality of the complex
- Self motivated and the ability to work within a team or independently
- Experience of meeting planned maintenance deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!