Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Required to handle technical details relating to possibly international transportation, such as customs regulations and any necessary documentation.
- Efficiently evaluate the costs of transportation, services and inventory within any budget or distribution strategy.
- Must have basic knowledge of import/export legislation.
- Must be able to effectively troubleshoot any issues that may arise in freight transportation
- Build relationships with Logistics mediators and work closely with package engineers to ensure the protection of freight in transportation.
- Documentation and organization is important – any changes to operating procedure or any problems must be documented and communicated accurately.
Key Skills / Qualifications:
- University degree in relevant field and from a reputable institution.
- 5+ years of experience associated with Logistics sector.
- Professional certification associated with Logistics Management will be of added advantage.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks all with an attention to fine detail.
- Negotiation skills are very important.
- Must be numeric and be able to demonstrate an understanding of basic accountancy principle.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!