Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Lagos, Nigeria
DORNIM Solicitors and Legal Consultants is a reputable law firm based in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State. The firm is looking to hire for immediate employment, a hard working and intelligent individual to fill the position of a receptionist to greet visitors and contribute to keeping the offices running smoothly. The receptionist must be bright, cheery and take pride in going the extra mile to exceed the visitor’s expectations. The receptionist must also be confident, respectful, positive and self-motivated in taking the initiative in making guests the #1 priority.
Reports to: Practice Administrator/Office Manager
- Oversee the front desk: greeting and accommodating clients/visitors, employees, and receiving incoming deliveries
- To study and understand the responsibilities / duties of each personnel so that when attending to clients, he or she will be able to direct them to the appropriate personnel who will solve their problems;
- Advise management on the various problems encountered by clients as well as their various complains and suggest solutions.
- Answering multiple phone lines, transfer calls, and take messages with appropriate discretion and judgement
- Delegate phone/front desk coverage during breaks, as well as other coverage as necessary
- Sign for deliveries, distribute mail, and assist staff with shipping needs
- Mindful of building security when admitting/buzzing guests in
- Provide direct support to Office Manager as delegated
- Perform clerical and administrative assistant responsibilities and tasks
- Help prepare for client/agency meetings and events by placing catering orders and provide conference room prep/setup
- Serve refreshments to guests as required
- Take on special projects and as required
- Ensure the reception is clean and maintains proper appearance and standards
- Responsible for the maintenance and appearance of reception area, conference rooms, and the general appearance of the outside entrances by directing the cleaners appriopriately
- Update and manage staff directory
- Keep kitchens stocked with food and snacks
- Booking of conference room based on requests
- Submit daily staff attendance reports to Office Manager
Apply to this job and send resume to: https://ngcareers.com/g/80899
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.