Graduate Trainee - Client Service Officer
Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Lagos, Nigeria
Job Title: Client Service Executive
- The client service executive will be responsible for organizing and supervising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office, as well as the generation and development of new business opportunities.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Office Managerial Duties
- Managing filing systems
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management; recording office expenditure and managing the budget
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Managing supplier relationships, reviewing service contracts including handling all invoice queries
- Handling all correspondence including postal and email enquiries relating to accounts, sales and other financial and administrative matters
- Supervision of junior staff
- Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output
- Writing reports for management and delivering presentations
- Responding to customer queries and complaints
- Ensuring company policies are observed
- Ensuring all appliances and equipment are working at optimum level
- Produce weekly report of all activities
- Performing other related duties as required
Apply to this job and send resume to: https://ngcareers.com/g/70263
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.