Educational/Study Abroad Advisor
Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Lagos, Nigeria
Skoola is seeking an advisor to counsel, coach and assist prospective students of international institutions, through the process of applying and studying abroad in various countries.
A detailed description of the job is as follows:
• Assists with searching and finding the right institution to meet an applicant’s requirements.
• Assists with all stages of applying to international institutions, including university application, accommodation, visas, and so on.
• Communicates verbally and in writing with customers of diverse backgrounds.
• Has occasional office administrative duties including data keeping and maintenance of student records.
• Provides consulting services on behalf of the company, for all education and study abroad matters.
• Schedule and conduct in-person and virtual consultations with prospective applicants.
• Manage all student advisory and consulting meetings.
• Recommend key resources, guides, and personnel in the study abroad/education service to partner with the company, where necessary.
• Keep track of student application progress, including key metrics and update executive team weekly.
• Actively seek out channels for getting new customers and suggest to management.
• Maintain a very high standard of service and professionalism with all clients at all times.
• Co-ordinate with customer service team to ensure a streamlined mode of communication with customers.
• Meet with management team to feedback on key tasks and activities.
Apply to this job and send resume to: https://ngcareers.com/g/63035
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.