Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Lagos, Nigeria
Responsible for managing a customer centric staff within a business. Serves customers by providing top quality, timely and complaint-free service as well as supervising staff.
- Manage service staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Formulate pricing policies.
- Determine periodic coupons and promotional offers.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Work on store displays.
- Attend trade shows to identify new products and services.
- Coach, counsel, recruit, train, and discipline employees.
- Evaluate on-the-job performance.
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
- Ensure customers are satified with product.
- Approve contracts with vendors.
- Maintain inventory and ensure material are in stock.
- Keep up with fluctuating supply and demand.
- Analyze operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards.
- Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
- Monitor local competitors.
- Ensure hours of operation are in compliance with local laws.
- Maintain store's cleanliness and health and safety measures.
- Organize and distribute staff schedules.
- Preside over staff meetings.
- Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets.
- Manage different departments within the store.
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
- Bakery Managers is going to be responsible for managing department inventory, in-stock position, pricing integrity, merchandising, labor, and other operational processes to company standards.
- He/she must follow the Company sales and production planning standards and will ensure that the bakery department achieves the standards of performance as outlined in the work plan.
- They will plan and order according to work plan and standards to maximize sales and gross profit.
- Bakery Managers will ensure all new department associates receive proper training and supervision and will ensure correct ordering, receiving, unloading, storage, and rotation of merchandise and building of displays.
Apply to this job and send resume to: https://ngcareers.com/g/67660
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.