Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Nigeria
HSE Manager Job in Lagos at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
Job Title: HSE Manager
- We are recruiting for a HSE Manager to diligently lead and be accountable for the delivery of Company HSE strategy at site level.
- Lead the identification and appropriate mitigation of risks at site. To support, influence and encourage the site Senior Leadership Team to deliver a consistent, continuously improving and sustainable HSE programme on site.
- To lead the cultural / behavioural health and safety step change programme on site by working closely with managers and employees, providing appropriate training to support.
- He/she will ensure the site is capable of delivering its annual health, safety and environmental plans to achieve continual improvement.
- To co-ordinate the investigation of any accidents or incidents effecting people / property or the local environment. This includes liaising with any enforcement authorities, as a senior Accident Investigator. Drive improvement programme following any incidents.
- To ensure compliance to all legal and Company standards, reviewing and reporting performance.
- Responsible for site HSE capital / revenue budget.
- To manage the local site security guards provision. To identify and spread good practice across the site, division and company to ensure a consistent approach is achieved.
- To ensure all staff receive appropriate training in health safety security and environment.
- To lead any serious accident or incident investigation, representing the site with the enforcement authorities where appropriate.
- To be aware of new technologies, systems, tools and training packages and where they can be applied for the benefit of the site
- To develop a positive HSE culture on site, ensuring clear accountability, responsibility, skills and knowledge.
- To manage site audits and enforcement authority visits, to ensure successful compliance and close out of corrective actions.
- Lead and develop HSE competence at all levels and in all departments.
- To develop and manage locally documented HSE management systems and audits.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Construction management, occupational health and safety, engineering, or any related field.
- Demonstrates good coaching, influencing and presentation skills, with the ability to motivate others to deliver results.
- Good budgetary planning, analysis, control and IT literacy skills.
- Experience of managing external relationships with enforcement agencies e.g. HSE, EHO, Fire and EA etc.
- Microsoft Word and Excel, safety database software, and compliance software a plus.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience including in people management, training, construction, and safety program management experience
- A team player with experience at management level, able to communicate with and influence peers, and deliver performance improvements through a structured and systematic approach.
- Knowledge of up to date tools and techniques required to deliver behavioural and cultural change, in order to reduce the risk of injuries, ill-health, theft, property damage or pollution.
- Able to work in a consistent calm, controlled, positive and effective manner, under own initiative, in a changing environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV's to:
Application Deadline 15th February 2016.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!