Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- To lead the Country HSE team in ensuring continual improvement of operational safety management knowledge and application within the country Organization.
- Support the vessels and Client Satisfaction Chain management in achieving and maintaining sustainable high levels of compliance with country Organization HSE expectations, based on and aligned with Group HSE Plan requirements. The key emphasis is on continual, measurable and sustainable improvement.
- To deliver and report on HSE expectations as directed and required by the Country Managing Director and Deputy Managing Director (hierarchical) and Group HSE Manager (functional.)
- To support the Client Satisfaction Chain management related to incident
- investigation, communication and overall management.
- Management and motivation of the Country HSE team. Manage all HSE related resource inventories.
- Develop positive HSE culture through active leadership and example.
- Lead HSE performance by providing knowledge and advice to shore-based and offshore personnel.
- Encourage compliance with OSM/SMS standards, regulatory requirements and industry best practice.
- Lead HSE performance by conducting assessments and verification of shore-based and offshore compliance with OSM/SMS standards, regulatory requirements and industry best practice.
- Manage the accurate and timely reporting of statistics pertaining to HSE.
- Analyze HSE statistics to identify trends and develop Action Plans to minimize incident rates and improve HSE performance.
- Assist Client Satisfaction Chain management to maintain adequate bridging and gap analysis of requirements between Client and Country Safety Management Systems and processes.
- Manage individual issues and trends by leading specific campaigns.
- Any other assigned HSE task / assignment.
- Highly analytical and with good statistical / numeracy skills
- Ability to manage, lead and motivate team members
- Working Knowledge of the ISM code
- Knowledge of national /international HSE legislations and regulations including but not limited to OHSAS 18001, EMS, QMS, SOLAS, MARPOL, OVD,, OVMSA etc
- Able to work with deep detail but also maintain an overview
- Able to identify issues and provide clear feedback to the management
- Able to plan deliverables in line with target deadlines
- Ability to manage time as well as prioritize efficiently and effectively
- Good interpersonal skills with a wide range of people outside the HSE discipline
- Knowledge of offshore operations, vessels, crews and safety requirements/ conditions
- Knowledge of Risk Management tools & methodology
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Marine Engineering Company Working Background
- Good experience in an HSE department of a large Company
- Previous Experience in an international environment is an added advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of any other universal language is an added advantage
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Packages
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences e.g Engineering / Occupational Health
- Master's degree in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment will be an added advantage
- HSE professional qualification is required
- Additional related qualifications will be a definite added advantage
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!