Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Department Foremen, Supervisors and Superintendent. .
Personnel reporting directly to this position
- To be a team player in the corrosion protection treatment process of Fabricated Structural Steel Structures and Associated items.
Key aims and objectives
- To apply your work skills in a manner which enables the Coating Department to deliver defect free product, which conforms to customer supplied specifications and Project working procedures.
- To assist the department in achieving this objective at the first attempt, within the time allowed and at each subsequent attempt.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
The following will be expected of you while you are in the employ of Nigerdock PLC FZE
- To carry out instructions from your superiors in a safe manner at all times.
- Assuming responsibility for the item you are painting through to the delivery stage.
- To carry out grit blasting activities in a manner which achieves the desired blast profiles and blast cleanliness and which adheres to the requirements project and/or Nigerdock working procedures, ensuring the desired quality in finished product is achieved.
- Your rate of production will be in line with established industry norms, using suitable equipment which is set correctly.
- As a specialist tradesman you will always be held fully responsible for the quality of your own work and you will check your own work for conformance to requirements.
- To always ensure your equipment is maintained properly and to report faulty equipment immediately to your supervisor.
- To ensure that you are aware of the hazards pertaining to the tasks you are performing and ensuring that you always wear suitable PPE and use suitable equipment.
- To act in a responsible manner and plan your working day according to instructions given to you by your superiors, ensuring that in a reasonable time allocation, you collect all PPE and equipment necessary to perform your tasks prior to you moving to the work site.
- To inform your superiors immediately if you are not capable of carrying out specific tasks due to poor health or lack of knowledge.
- You may from time to time be expected to carry out duties not associated with your normal scope of work.
- To conduct yourself in a manner that satisfies the purpose of your employment at Nigerdock.
- When not performing your primary function as a Foreman, you are expected to take part in any other activities associated with the functioning of the department.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!