Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Plans and designs the meeting process, in partnership with the client.
- Helps everyone get acquainted and feel welcome.
- Clarifies the purpose of the meeting, the desired outcomes, the process to be used and the roles of each person.
- Works with the group to establish and get buy-in to the ground rules.
- Draws out opinions and encourages full participation from all members.
- Clarifies communication between people.
- Helps keep the group focused and on track.
- Protects participants from attack.
- Provides a safe place for creative ideas.
- Listens intently.
- Handles difficult situations and behaviors.
- Names conflict when it arise and guides those involved through a
- Negotiation of their differences.
- Adapts the process as necessary to help the group move forward.
- Makes process suggestions.
- Encourages the group with affirmation and appreciation.
- Monitors meeting pace.
- Summarizes progress of the meeting at key points.
- Guides the group in coming to conclusions, agreements, clarity.
- Maintains neutrality, reflecting content and process back to the group.
- Serves the whole group rather than individuals, and the process over content.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!