Customer Service Representative
Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Customer Service Representative
- Provides customer service support to Zelux oil and gas Group by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Prepares customer service summary reports and coordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations.
- Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing ZOGG’s internal CRM/mainframe systems and customer purchase orders.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Receives inquiries from customers and/or contacts ZOGG’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order-related issues.
- Accesses ZOGG’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports.
- Performs assigned system maintenance to various electronic order files.
- Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team. The team's objectives are develop and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department as a whole.
- Responsible for contributing to the development and execution of the annual marketing business plan which will include customer service area goals and timetables.
- Responsible for the maintenance of an appropriate system of internal control for all assets, including physical, human resources and information, within Zelux Oil and Gas Group.
- Responsible for decisions concerning personal time management and call activities, decisions concerning new strategies to increase retention, decisions concerning customer service levels in regional/branch locations, decisions concerning the implementation of new customer service policies and procedures.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service.
- Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities.
- Adheres to all corporate policies, guidelines and statutory requirements and recommends to senior management adoption and/or changes to policies and guidelines to reflect circumstances within the customer service area. the organization
- Responsible for actively ensuring the retention of the organization’s customer base which includes promoting the organization to existing customers.
- Works with ZOGG’s other branch/regional offices to resolve problems, facilitate solutions and enhance customer service offerings.
- Prepares, generates and distributes daily reports and order acknowledgments to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for notifying administration of any required updates of customer records on the organization’s internal database.
- Provides back-up support to other group members in the performance of job duties as required.
- Supports/participates in Zelux Oil and Gas Group’s Continuous Improvement Program.
- Answers customer inquiries/communications as required.
- Attends regular customer service departmental meetings.
- Advises internal staff of advertisements and campaigns that affect retention.
- Maintains detailed call activity reports and provides them on a regular basis.
- Provides activity/statistical summary reports each week.
- Co-ordinates ZOGG's involvement in internal and external trade shows.
- Conducts follow-up phone calls to survey respondents who have concerns or questions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 1+ year progressive customer service or direct marketing experience.
- Must work well under pressure, be able to juggle many projects simultaneously, and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must also have an excellent sense of priorities. Must be bilingual with database management experience.
- Minimum of HND.