Customer Service Officer
Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Customer Service Officer
- To ensure that the goals and objectives of PAL regarding customer service is carried out and maintained through hard work and dedication to delighting both internal and external customers.
- To provide effective support to PAL customers.
- Provide timely feedback to the Head, Pension Service Centre on customer trend, issues and areas of focus.
- Provide timely feedback to the business on customer complaints, enquiries, trend/ behaviour.
- To ensure that the call centre provides first call resolution to most complaints.
- To minimize call escalations through effective coaching and support.
- Create and foster a positive, successful, and professional work environment where staff choose to work and achieve their goals.
Live Chat :
- Log on between 8am-5pm
- Ensure no missed chats
- Quality in Service and Query resolution
- Offline messages must be responded to on the 1st working day after the message was sent
- All letters received must be logged in the CRM
- Response to all letters 24 hours of receipt
Telephone calls (Inbound):
- Log on CRM immediately
- Resolution time max 24 hrs
Client Profile update:
- DOB (approval from PENCOM)
- New Employer (RC Number/TIN/PENCOM Employer code)
- Updated on Sybase within 24 hours and on ELO within 48 hours on receipt of request and complete documents
- Compilation to PENCOM/Trustfund for approval
- Follow up and reminders to PENCOM/Trustfund
- Request to DPFC for payment on receipt of approval
- Payment and notification of Client
- Once a month + EMS (By 2nd working day of the month)
- Material just be ready 1st day of the last month of the quarter (1st March,1st June, 1st September 1st December)
- Topics to be submitted 2 weeks to the beginning of each year.
SOCIAL NETWORK : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Log on CRM - immediately
- Query Resolution – 2 hours on receipt of query
- Conversational calendar – review and approval 2 weeks before end of month
- Compile list and send to regions last week of preceding month
- Provide Support (Order Cake and cards)
- Ensure funds are transferred to the regions by 1st working day of the month
- Ensure cards are signed and sent to regions by 1st working day of the month
- Daily Transaction
- MSD/Customer forum ( Staff Request)
- Payment Notification ( Daily)
- Report submitted at the end of the week
- Reports of all activities for the week compiled and send to Head, Pension Service Centre
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis solving
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Sound judgment
- Team work
- Stress tolerance
- Pleasant and friendly mannerism
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Strong knowledge of the company’s products
- Basic computer knowledge/technological skills
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- Ability to adapt to change
- Dependability; to follow instructions as well as take responsibility for their actions and also keep commitments
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!