Customer Care Service
Job opening: customer service jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Customer Care Service
- Background research of the client requirements and policy analysis
- Analysis of contract documents
- Site visits
- Workshop facilitation
- Attend to customers enquires promptly and efficiently.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Assist with the collection and maintenance of project information, including progress photos, project story boards, client/ stakeholder feedback and any innovations and lessons learned.Work with other key areas of the business to identify opportunities to improve approach to tendering and tender submission content.
- Best Practice Tender Presentation.
- Marketing Assistance
- Assist in content development for marketing information requirements.
- To observe and comply with the Association’s policies and procedures for Health and Safety at work.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of OND/HND/Bachelor degree qualified, preferably majoring social sciences.
- Sound research skills with an ability to use wide range of sources.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to patronize tasks and manage multiple pieces of work.
- High level of integrity and transparency.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- The ideal candidates are motivated, committed, hard-working individuals that are willing to learn new skills and are keen to experience new cultures and working practices.
- Candidates should also be able to demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Good communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to present information concisely and clearly and use facilitation method to illicit information.
- Responsive to feedback with a demonstration of commitment to continual improvement.
- Ability to think indicatively, pay attention to detail and seek continuous improvement.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!